2012년 1월 9일 월요일

Compliment about my writing teacher

  Now, I'm going to have a compliment about my writing teacher and TA, Brian Dean and Julie....

      I think he is the funniest teacher with the best teaching skills. Without him, we had to learn only with the Mr.Ganse's comic stories. Because of Brian Dean, I can do camp activities with much fun.
     With his classes, I can do more enjoyable classes than the others. He makes us happy, however he gives us ideas when he laughs. It means that the Mr. dean helped me to write better essays in the Internet. I could make my blog.
     And Julie helped me a lot. She helped me with Brian Dean though It was hard, and she sacrificed her name to write the essay on the blog.....
    Therefore, I think Mr dean and Julie helped me a lot, and I think they must be better treated.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기