2011년 12월 30일 금요일

interesting facts about me

Interesting facts about mad philosopher

    Hi. My name is Matthew Yang. Now I want to introduce you guys the interesting facts about me.
   1. I like to enjoy the song of the Muse, which is a popular world rock band. By the foreigners’ views, it doesn’t look like unique one. However, by the Koreans’ view, it can be showed as a unique one because rock is a hard genre to be developed in the Korea. I prefer the Muse’s music “Stockholm syndrome” than the other songs. Even though it was not popular song, it was suitable with my cord which is like, ah… resistant.
   2. I don't play game. I don’t play any video games and computer games because I had thought that it is not good for brain developing, and I decided not to play digital games. Am I unique? No. I’m normal. I think the students who enjoy the computer games are not normal.
3. I enjoy the chemistry. I thought that I should be scientist or worker who is associated to the constitutions, so I’m doing a lot of effort to be a human who I want for the future. Was it a problem?  Most of the people tell me as I am a professor. By their view, I’m too typical and old. Do you agree with it? When you agree with it, you are terrible.
4. I’m not good at construct teamwork. I hate debating with other people because I can hear their opinions, but I can’t advise to them. Of course the advising is not good at all. But, I want to explain and tell them to fix their opinions. With the process, I can get competitors as I want to be stimulated. It is more helpful to everyone.
It was interesting and unique traits about me. If you are curious about me, you can come to my blog.

*my blog’s name: Mad philosopher

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기