2012년 8월 7일 화요일

My future

   My name? I'm Mr. Matthew.

   I'm now working as the headquarter of the Rockheed Martin, which makes the weapons and airplanes. I'm 30 years old, but the president  considered that I found the way how to make missiles with the antimatters and he made me as the headquarter of the corporation. Actually, I'm the real ruler of the corporation because I bought about 20% of our corporation's stocks.
 
  Nowadays, I'm really busy because of the contact with the government. They are preparing war. I don't know about it exactly, however they wanted antimatter missile "AM-505".


    This picture is the missile that I made. "AM-505" can destroy the entire land of England as this missile is antimatter missile. It costs $5 trillion dollars. However it is cheaper than the cost of the antimatter because I also found that antimatter can be saved for 10 years and it can be produced mechanical.

    However, even though I got lots of money, I think that I'm wrong. I got the money. However, instead of it, many people's life are all lost. Recently, I became the headquater of the Gold Mansachs because my weapon was used in the South America, and mass capitals were moved to the North America, and their customers increased. Even though I have to earn money, is it right to earn the money instead of the humans' life?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기