2012년 7월 26일 목요일

  Do you think the world could maintain its civilizations without philosophy? No. Philosophy made the rules that humans should keep, and I agree with this opinion. Without philosophy, the world can't maintain its civilizations. Welcome to my blog "mad philosopher", ladies and gentlemen. Now I'm going to introduce about my blog.
  
  My blog would be mainly about moral debates. Following to my belief and the philosophers' belief, we'll
mainly share the ideas(debate) about topics that are controversial. For example, we'll debate about the topic "This house believes that the juveniles should be treated the same as adult criminals". Then, we can share our ideas about the topic, and it would be provided for adults.
  
   However, it would also contain contents about science, art, the social issues, etc. I also think that society can't stand when there is only philosophy on the world. I also think that there must be sections for the students(I'm also a student). Then, I decided to contain the other things that are interesting. Not only comics, but also beneficial contents are ready to be put on.
  
   This blog will contain various kinds of contents. You don't have to think that it is a messy blog. Just think about it as a multiplayer. Various kind of contents will benefit you. I hope you will visit here and enjoy it. Thank you.

 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기